November Special Rates and Promotions
Enjoy 18 Holes for just $50 or 9 Holes for $25!
Junior Golfers (18 and under) may play complimentary with paying adult.
Plus, golf any date in November and enter for a chance to win one of the following:
1. Free 2021 Foursome
2. One night stay at Stonewall Resort
3. Dinner for 2 in Stillwaters
4. Sleeve of Golf Balls.
Nov. 11th - Veterans Appreciation Day - $20 Golf (inclusive of tax) for Veterans
Nov. 12th - $20 Golf Day (18 Holes, inclusive of tax) for all!
Nov. 13th - Friday the 13th - $130/foursome ($37.50/player) and $13 6-packs of domestic beer.
A Letter to our Golf Patrons | COVID-19
To our Golf Patrons:
I want to thank you for the support that you have shown to Stonewall Resort and The Palmer Course since our opening on March 28th. It has been encouraging to see so many individuals enjoying the weather and time together while social distancing for safety.
As we're now into fall, I just want to provide an update on our current operations at The Palmer Course:
- The practice area is open daily 8:30-5:00 with the limitation that it closes on Wednesday at noon and opens on Thursday at noon for maintenance practices on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning.
- Cart staff members are not present to assist with golf bags and carts
- Food and beverage service continues to be provided in the Golf Shop with prepackaged items and we have beverage cart service on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Tees, pencils and scorecards are available.
- Bunker rakes have been removed from the golf course.
- Flagsticks are to be left in the hole at all times as obstructions have been placed in the cup on each green to restrict the ball from going to the bottom of the hole.
- Carts are assigned by our Golf Operations Staff on an individual basis (Single riders only unless residents of the same household or have traveled together in the same vehicle to the golf course) and are sanitized prior to usage in high touch areas
- GPS system on the carts are ON
Again, thank you for your continued support of our facility and we hope to see you soon at The Palmer Course!
All the best,
Director of Golf
The Palmer Course is Truly a Hidden Gem!
This incredible Arnold Palmer Signature Course offers a fun and relaxing experience for golfers of every level. Here, you'll enjoy superb conditions, peaceful surroundings and an unmatched natural setting. Multiple tee selections on each hole allow you to embrace as much of Arnold Palmer's design as you wish. For more information, please call 304.269.8885.
Carved by the King
"All my friends who know it tell me they really love Stonewall. They enjoy going there to play and say it's the perfect venue for golf. Very picturesque!"
The King's Course
A Different Experience
Try something new with The King's Course, a short course which overlays the existing Palmer Course but has a unique set of tees that allows youth, beginner golfers and skilled players alike the option of a 2,600-yard short course. The King's Course is a West Virginia golf course that presents the quality of an Arnold Palmer Signature Course at a more comfortable length.
"Complemented finely by its setting on the bluffs over the West Fork River in picturesque Roanoke, the short course gives you new looks and play angles into each of the Palmer signature holes, making the big course much more playable for everyone..." As featured on MobileGolfer’s best short golf courses in every state, from South Dakota to Wyoming
The Story of The Ghost Tree
The Golf Shop & Lightburn's
Stonewall Resort's Golf Clubhouse offers an award winning Golf Shop full of modern, high-end men and women apparel, merchandise, and equipment. Above the Golf Shop, you'll find Lightburn's Restaurant. Here you can relax, unwind and celebrate after your round while overlooking the entire resort. To call the Golf Shop, please dial 304.269.8885.