940 Resort Drive Roanoke, West Virginia 26447
“Close to Nature. Far From Ordinary”
Telephone: (304) 269-7400
Reservations: (888) 278-8150
Moments away from the rest of the world, but a world away from it all, Stonewall Resort is a truly unique lakeside destination for vacations, meetings, weddings, reunions, and romantic getaways. Our rustic yet elegant Adirondack-style lodge and spectacular cottage collection is perched alongside quiet lake waters and the Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course, while surrounded by 1,900 picture-perfect, “Close to Nature” park acres.
Enjoy lake views while soaking in the heated pool or Jacuzzis. Or see the resort from a different perspective aboard our Little Sorrel excursion boat, cruising spring through late fall. If the adventure bug bites, hiking the trails, biking the grounds, and exploring the 26-miles of lake shoreline might just be the cure. Whether your idea of play is indulging in our three restaurants, full-service spa, a round of golf, or boating the lake, fun at Stonewall Resort is always “Far from Ordinary.”
Lakeside lodge: 195 guestrooms
Cottage Collection: 10 two-, three-, and four-bedroom cottages boasting vaulted ceilings, exposed cedar post and beam wood framing, and stacked stone gas fireplaces.
Lakehouse Collection: 8 three-and four-bedroom luxuriously appointed lake houses featuring vibrant woods and water views.
Fresh ingredients, the love of Appalachian traditions and the fiery passion of culinary creativity are in every bite and every sip guests enjoy in Stonewall Resort’s three restaurants.
- Stillwaters: Stonewall Resort’s flagship dining venue, Stillwaters Restaurant features locally sourced game, fish and produce and offers al fresco dining on the outdoor patio.
- Lightburn’s: Perched atop the highest point of the property and overlooking the lake and golf course, Lightburn’s Restaurant offers the finest in handmade courses crafted with the freshest, regionally sourced ingredients.
- TJ Muskies Bar & Grill: A favorite gathering place for guests, TJ Muskies Bar & Grill offers an upscale rustic sports bar setting for those who appreciate great food, delicious drinks, and a good time.
Function Space: 20,000+ square feet consisting of ballrooms, conference rooms, and other space.
Amenities & Recreation:
- Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course
- Full-Service Marina
- 100-Person Lake Excursion Boat
- Pontoon & Watercraft Rentals
- Boutique Spa
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool and Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Canoes
- Fat Tire Cycle & Sport Bike & E-Bike Rentals
- Hiking/Biking Trail System
- Tennis & Pickleball
- Disc Golf
- Local Attractions: Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum, Lambert’s Winery, WV Museum of American
- Glass, Stonewall Sporting Clays
Stonewall Resort’s IACC-approved, 20,000+ square feet of meeting space features modern technologies, natural light, engaging furnishings and decor, as well as access to views of the lake and rolling mountains beyond.
Stonewall Resort currently participates in several of the Green Initiative programs under the Audubon Green Leaf Eco-Rating Program. In addition, the Palmer Signature Course is an active participant and is currently certified in the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program.
Situated approximately three-miles off Interstate 79, the major North/South route through West Virginia, at Exit 91 (Roanoke).
Stonewall Resort is a joint private/public development between MHLP, Inc. and the West Virginia Department of Natural Resources. Benchmark Resorts & Hotels® operates Stonewall Resort.