Updated August 31st, 2021
We continue to place the health and safety of our guests and employees as our most important business priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene while also utilizing best practice in terms of social distancing during all interactions.
Please note: All of our staff will be wearing facial coverings at all times.
Open to Serve You
During these Far from Ordinary times, being Close to Nature may just be more important than ever - both physically and mentally. Our team is eager to serve, and to provide you with an atmosphere that’s safe, soothing and serene.
At this time, the following accommodations, outlets and activities are open:
- Our lakeside lodge, campground and cottages
- Stillwaters Restaurant
- TJ Muskies Bar & Grill
- Lightburn's Restaurant
- Park trails
- Lake & Marina
- The Palmer Course
- Kayaks, Canoes, Stand-Up Paddle Boards and Road Bike Rentals
- Fitness center - with capacity limitations in accordance with local health department guidelines.
- Wildlife Exhibit (Tours available through DNR office)
- Our indoor/outdoor pool
- The Mtn. Laurel Spa
We promise to always provide you with a getaway that’s relaxing, enjoyable and refreshing. To ensure the safety of you and others, some of our amenities may not be available until further notice. These amenities include the Roanoke Building, Escape Room, Steam Room, Sauana, Family Fun Room and Resort Shuttle. We will keep this page updated as additional amenities become available.
Now, More Than Ever
Getting away from it all never looked so good. As we realize it may be needed now more than ever, we look forward to greeting you with the same warmth, care, and beauty Stonewall Resort is known for.
We invite you to enjoy our remote destination for a close-to-home getaway full of fresh air, tranquil lake waters, miles of hiking trails and plenty of wide-open spaces (nearly 2,000 acres!) in the seclusion of the great outdoors.
For those looking to getaway and maintain additional distancing, our cottages and campground accommodations are a wonderful choice.
We’re committed to providing you with a clean, safe and relaxing experience.
Your Well-Being is Our Priority
Our team continues to take extensive additional measures developed in consultation with local and global public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. You’ll find antibacterial sanitization stations throughout the resort, but we do encourage you to bring and utilize your own hand sanitizers. To ensure your safety, we’re also modifying some of the ways we operate, including but not limited to:
- Increased cleaning frequency of all public areas utilizing hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Hourly use of electrostatic spraying in indoor public spaces: This technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with an effective and even coverage. Double-charged particles envelope all conductive surfaces – shadowed, vertical and underneath to ensure all touch points are disinfected.
- Use of touchless technology such as touchless TV remote controls and soon to be added: touchless restaurant menus and online ordering.
- Encouraging safe physical distancing practices in all public areas.
- Reduced capacity in public areas - including restaurants, spa, fitness center and pool.
- Modified housekeeping services.
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash.
- Regular temperature checks for staff and for guests utilizing the pool
- Face masks required for employees in public areas.