stonewall resort golf training facility
up your golf game
Let the Stonewall Resort PGA Golf Professional Staff Improve Your Game!
Introducing our new facility! This indoor, year-round training facility enables golfers of all ages and skill levels to increase their physical and visual awareness of their golf technique in all areas of the game through state-of-the-art equipment and one-on-one analysis and instruction. Located near the Escape Room within the Roanoke Building of the Roanoke Activity Plaza, the Golf Training Facility is available 7 days a week by appointment only. Clubs and balls are provided during the trainning and tennis shoes are required. To schedule your session, please call the Golf Shop at 304.269.8885.
- $80 per hour
- $50 per hour for students 18 years and under
Training Facility Features
- FLIGHT SCOPE MEVO LAUNCH MONITOR—This device gives both student and instructor valuable data that charts progress as well as directs courses of action. The launch monitor captures swing speed, ball speed, spin rate, and launch angle. This data is extremely helpful when assessing the student’s equipment and swing needs.
- V1 VIDEO ANALYSIS— Video analysis allows great visual feedback. Visual awareness and feel are interactive. The use of video allows us to compare your swing to previous swings you’ve made, as well as comparison to some of the best swings on the PGA Tour.
- KINETIC FEEDBACK MIRROR— Visual feedback in real time, as you are moving.
- STRETCHING MATS FOR INCREASED FLEXIBILITY—By increasing your flexibility, you increase your swing capabilities.
- PUTTING TRACK—Enabling the student to improve alignment to target, stroke path, and club face angle.
- VARIOUS SWING TRAINING AIDS
- COMPLETE CLUB FITTING CAPABILITIES— The Professional staff at Stonewall can assist you in choosing the proper shaft flexes and weights, grip size, club length and lie angle. Also, they can help you determine the best set make up for your individual needs.