Packages & Special Offers
Bourbon, Beer and BBQ!
November 15, 2014
Celebrate the best of American classic foods and beverages during this fun, casual dine-around culinary event. The event will feature a wide range of small bites and select beverage samples in a stand-and-dine setting. Beer samples will include selections from Yuengling, Rivertowne, Mountain State and Green Flash Brewing Companies. Moonshine and Bourbon Stations will feature a variety of samples, including West Virginia’s own Smooth Ambler Spirits. Gather your friends and plan now to attend this delicious event that's perfect for the middle of fall!
Click here to view full menu.
This package starts at just $189/couple and includes:
- Overnight lakeside lodge accommodations for two
- Entry for two to the dine-around Culinary Event from 7-9pm (Includes small bites, bourbon and beer samples and live music.)
Based on double occupancy and availability. Rates do not include tax and resort fee. Must be 21+ to drink.
12th Annual Culinary Classic Weekend
March 6-8, 2015
This is a must attend event! Known as the top culinary event in West Virginia, the 12th Annual Culinary Classic at Stonewall Resort will bring together dozens of West Virginia’s top chefs along with regional wine and food stewards to produce an amazing culinary display. The weekend will feature dine-arounds, multi-course meals, seminars and demonstrations. Make your reservation today to secure your spot! Hurry because availability is limited.
The package includes:
- Friday evening dine around
- Saturday morning breakfast
- Culinary demonstrations and seminars on Saturday
- Saturday Evening reception with live entertainment and then a memorable food and wine pairing
- A silent auction to benefit the Stonewall Park Foundation will also be held.
Based upon availability. Must stay two nights. Plus tax and resort fee.