West Virginia Camping at Briar Point Campground
Open year-round, Stonewall Lake’s Briar Point Campground is a favorite West Virginia camping spot. Set along the shore of Stonewall Jackson Lake, the lakeside RV and tent campsites offer everything you need. For more information call 304-269-8889 or click here to email us.
2018 Campground Rates
- $52 per night for 30 amp RV Sites (Sunday - Wednesday)
- $54 per night for 30 amp RV Sites (Thursday - Saturday)
- $64 per night for 30 amp RV Sites on Holiday Weeks and Nat'l Hunting & Fishing Days
- $30 per night for a deluxe tent site
- $54 per night for 50 amp RV Sites (Sunday - Wednesday)
- $56 per night for 50 amp RV Sites (Thursday - Saturday)
- $66 per night for 50 amp RV Sites on Holiday Weeks and Nat'l Hunting & Fishing Days
- $54 per night for Lake View Sites #6-10 & #12-20 (Sunday - Wednesday)
- $56 per night for Lake View Sites #6-10 & #12-20 (Thursday - Saturday)
- $66 per night for Lake View Sites #6-10 & #12-20 (Holiday Weeks and Nat'l Hunting & Fishing Days)
- 10% off rates for Senior Citizens (60 years and older with valid ID)
- 50% off rates for West Virginia-resident Senior Citizens from January 1, 2018 to May 23, 2018 and September 4th, 2018 to December 31, 2018
Tax and $2 Park Enhancement Fees are not included in the rates above and will be added to all reservations.
Briar Point Campground Amenities
You can enjoy the great outdoors at one of West Virginia's best campgrounds, Briar Point Campground. We can accommodate most recreational vehicles. The campground amenities include:
- 7 - 50 amp sites
- 33 - 30 amp sites
- Full hook ups including electric, water and sewage on all RV sites
- 5 Deluxe Tent Sites
- 1 Large Tent Site
- Mooring posts available on a first come, first serve basis
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
Campground Reservation Guidelines
- Rates and campground rules/polices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservations may be completed for periods with starting dates up to 12 complete months in advance starting on the 1st of each month. The FIRST date of all reservations is the key date and must fall within that date range.
- Reservations may be made by phone or in person. To reserve a campsite, please call 304-269-8889 or visit our location at the Entrance Gate between the hours of 6am and 10pm, 7 days per week. There are no online reservation options.
- Senior citizen discounts apply to the individual campsite for their personal use only.
- Cancellation and modifications may incur additional fees based upon extent of cancellation or modification notice.
- We do not guarantee specific sites. We will do our best to accommodate any requests.
- Please review our campground contract for specific rules and regulations governing the use of our facility.