Briar Point Campground
Open year-round, Stonewall Lake’s Briar Point Campground is a favorite camping spot. Set along the shore of Stonewall Jackson Lake, the lakeside RV and tent campsites offer everything you need. For more information call 304-269-8889 or click here to email us.
2016 Campground Rates
- $45 (plus tax) per night for 30 amp RV Sites (Sunday - Wednesday)
- $47 (plus tax) per night for 30 amp RV Sites (Thursday - Saturday)
- $47 (plus tax)per night for 30 amp RV Sites on Holiday Weeks
- $28 (plus tax)per night for a deluxe tent site
- $47 (plus tax) per night for 50 amp RV Sites (Sunday - Wednesday)
- $49 (plus tax) per night for 50 amp RV Sites (Thursday - Saturday)
- $49 (plus tax)per night for 50 amp RV Sites on Holiday Weeks
- $47 (plus tax) per night for Lake View Sites #6-10 & #12-20 (Sunday - Wednesday)
- $49 (plus tax) per night for Lake View Sites #6-10 & #12-20 (Thursday - Saturday)
- $49 (plus tax) per night for Lake View Sites #6-10 & #12-20 (Holiday Weeks)
- 10% off rates for Senior Citizens (62 years and older with valid ID)
- 50% off rates for West Virginia-resident Senior Citizens from January 1, 2016 to March 31, 2016 and November 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016
Briar Point Campground Amenities
You can enjoy the great outdoors at one of West Virginia's best campgrounds, Briar Point Campground. We can accommodate most recreational vehicles. The campground amenities include:
- 6 - 50 amp sites
- 34 - 30 amp sites
- Full hook ups including electric, water and sewage on all RV sites
- 6 Deluxe Tent Sites
- Mooring posts available on a first come, first serve basis
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
Campground Reservation Guidelines
- Rates and campground rules/polices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservations may be completed for periods with starting dates up to 12 complete months in advance starting on the 1st of each month. The FIRST date of all reservations is the key date and must fall within that date range.
- Reservations may be made by phone or in person. To reserve a campsite, please call 304-269-8889 or visit our location at the Entrance Gate between the hours of 6am and 10pm, 7 days per week. There are no online reservation options.
- Senior citizen discounts apply to the individual campsite for their personal use only.
- Cancellation and modifications may incur additional fees based upon extent of cancellation or modification notice.
- We do not guarantee specific sites. We will do our best to accommodate any requests.
- Please review our campground contract for specific rules and regulations governing the use of our facility.