Rates & Rules of Play
Our Cart Path Pledge To You
We don't like keeping carts on the paths any more than you do! Because of this, we pledge to you that we'll be "off the cart paths" during our In-Season time period (April 30th - Oct. 16th) for as many days as possible. To back this pledge up, we'll be issuing a "two can play for the price of one" voucher to any golfer that pays a golf rate of $70+ on a day that golf carts are restricted to cart paths!
This voucher will be valid on any future day through November 13th, 2016 and the standard rate for that day will be the single rate paid.
Our goal is to issue as few of these vouchers as possible, and to reward golfers that support The Palmer Course at Stonewall Resort!
2016 Golf Rates
In-season dates for 2016 are April 30th - October 16th. Early season/Late Season dates are April 1st - April 29th and October 17th - November 13th.
All golf rates are per person and include green fees, cart fees, range privileges prior to play, and complimentary GPS system. Sales tax not included.
Practice Area Use (1-Hour Period): $15 | Rental Clubs: $50
2016 Greens Aerification Dates: April 18-22.
Following this period, we will be offering our "off-season" discount rates, giving out special gifts and using 8" cups. Call for details.
-Rules of Play-
USGA Rules Govern Play
- Balls Crossing Or Lying In Any Public Roadway Are Considered Out Of Bounds.
- Native Areas (High Grasses) Should Be Played As A Lateral Water Hazard For Casual Play. One Stroke Penalty With Relief Taken Within Two Club-Lengths Of Where The Ball Crossed Into The Area.
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas On Holes 11 & 17 Are Indicated By Water Hazard And Lateral Water Hazard Stakes With Green Caps. Search For Balls Is Restricted And Play From These Areas Is Prohibited.
- Golf Course Staff Members Have Full Authority To Maintain Rules And Pace Of Play For Everyone’s Enjoyment.
- Upon completing a hole proceed promptly to the next tee prior to recording scores.
- Replace divots or fill with sand, repair ball marks and rake bunkers after use and leave rake in the sand.
- Proper golf attire to be worn by all guests and spectators (including non-metal spikes).
- Be Aware Of Severe Weather And Seek Shelter As Directed By Signs Or Golf Course Staff Members.
We ask that all golfers select the proper tee markers to play from based on their skill level. The Palmer Signature Course tee selections have been designed in the following way:
KING'S COURSE - Youth or those playing the King's Course short course
RED - Women
BLACK - Senior men
WHITE - Golfer's that drive the ball 240 yards or more
BLUE - Golfer's that drive the ball 275 yards or more
GOLD - Men with handicaps 4-10
A round should not exceed 4 hrs. 23 mins. when carts are allowed off the cart paths and 4 hrs. 55 mins. when carts are restricted to the cart paths.
Conventional golfing attire must be worn on the golf course. Athletic warm-up apparel, jeans (including designer jeans) of any color, t-shirts, undershirts, cut-offs, gym shorts, tennis shorts and sweat suits are not permitted. Men and boys must wear a collared shirt and women and girls with comparable type tops. Shorts must be of Bermuda length (no more than four inches above the knees.) Personal coolers, drinks and food not permitted. Beverage cart and/or snack bar service is available daily.
Golf Cart Rules
- Each operator of a golf cart must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Note and obey all cart direction and information signs for your safety.
- Carts are required to remain on golf cart paths without exception on par 3 holes and those holes with signs, ropes, fences or curbs.
- Starter and/or Golf Shop Staff will inform golfers of the Cart Rule for the day.
- Cart Rule is also posted at the Starter’s stand.
- When “Scatter” cart rule in effect please exit path at the green post nearest tee box and return to cart path at green post nearest putting green.