Fresh Local Ingedients
It’s your special day, and we want to make it truly amazing for you and your guests. We offer several menu options featuring both traditional and unique fare. We use the freshest local, regional and international ingredients available. For more information call, 304-269-8841 or click here to email us.
Your menu can be as extravagant or as traditional as you would like. Our wedding coordinator can help you plan the perfect wedding for your budget.
- Individualized Wedding Tastings for 4-6 people
- Display or Butler Pass Hors d’ Oeuvres
- Chef-Attended Culinary Action Stations
- Buffet or Plated Dinner Selections
- Customized Room Set Up
- Esteemed Vendor List
- Bar Service
- Carving Stations
- Champagne Toasts
- Custom Ice Carvings
- Chocolate Fountain
- Welcome Parties the Night Before the Wedding
- Groomsmen Activities – Geo-caching, guided hikes, canoe races
Photo by Donna McComas, AMPD Photography
Photo credit for picture at the top of the page: Rebecca Devono.