Stonewall Resort is Pet Friendly
We Welcome Pets
As part of our commitment to provide the highest level of service to our guests, Stonewall Resort welcomes pets staying with their owners. The resort charges a refundable $150.00 pet deposit at check in to secure payment for possible damages and or cleaning costs associated with a pet occupying one of our guest rooms. For more information call 304-269-7400 or click here to email us.
- The weight limit for a pet is 25 pounds.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet friendly rooms. Pets are not permitted in the cottages.
- No dangerous animals, animals perceived to be threatening, wild animals, or other unusual animals will be permitted.
- The resort will make the final determination of whether a specific pet will be permitted.
- The pet must have all recommended vaccinations up to date and the owner must provide current records from a licensed veterinarian upon request.
- Pets are to remain on a leash at all times within Stonewall Resort State Park and while in the public areas of the lodge. Pets may not access any food and beverage outlet, the pool areas, library, conference center or golf course.
- During the course of the stay, accommodations will only be serviced if there is a guest in the room to restrain the pet or if the pet is restrained in a cage or crate. No pet is allowed unrestricted access in the guest room unless the owner is present.
- During check in, the owner must provide a contact telephone number or location where they may be reached when the owner departs the room leaving the pet crated.
- The owner is responsible for pet waste clean up inside the room and throughout the park grounds.
- If the pet barks, makes other noises, or is otherwise a cause of guest complaints, the owner will be contacted immediately and Stonewall Resort reserves the right to require the owner to remove the pet or check out. No room fees will be refunded.
- The resort, at its discretion, is not required to provide any warning or second chance for violations of any policy.
- The owner will be billed for any loss of revenue as a result of the pet’s behavior.
- The pet owner agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Stonewall Resort, it’s agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, losses, costs, expenses and damages whether direct or indirect (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of or relating to any claim for personal injury or property damage caused by the pet.
- The owner must sign this Stonewall Resort Pet Policy and bring their pet to the front desk for verification upon check in.
- Thank you for choosing Stonewall Resort. We look forward to making your stay as enjoyable as possible.